Fasting for a month ;)

Ramzan is approaching and here we have a mess dedicated for students who are fasting during the month. I always wanted to fast once during the ramzan month, ever since 1st year at NITC. (Dont ponder over my name or religion...no i do not follow Islam; just want to try it out the fasting...coz i'm sure once i get out of college, i'l never be able to do it. No harm in trying right)..So this time I asked Faaez to include my name too in the list of guys joinin the mess for this year......but theres only one problem: I have to get up at 4 am to have my breakfast!!It would be a lot easier for me to have stay awake till 4, have my breakfast and then go to sleep!Many guys said I am going to find it very difficult.And moreover I have fallen ill quite a few times this year and lost some weight too. But as this is my last year in college, I decided to go for it this time. Lets see how it goes!

PS: Had a talk by author Chetan Bhagat in our college today. Was quite gud; spoke about current problems in India, and responsibilities of the youth, and also about other 'risks' to be taken by them.

4 opinions:

Paro said...

Me too wanted to join Ramzan mess, but for different reasons => wanted to have gr8 food ;)
n yea y don't you elaborate on the risks involved?:P

angad said...

yea thats also one of the reasons ...
and abt risks.. not here...maybe another post!

The Genesis of Oblivion said...

angad!!..the ramzan mess is good quality wise!!..but its difficult to attend!!..getting up at four is not easy!!..and fasting is even more difficult!! and besides, i heard a few saying that it was overpriced too!!..not sure though!!

angad said...

yea dude!waking up at 4 not easy..i know!but i think i can do it(for a whole month!?? hope so!)..
and dont think its too overpriced.. Its ok if its a lil higher than usual mess, as the food is supposed to be very good!

 
©2009 Angad's Arena |