Got 'pool'ed at last!

Its a tradition in our college to throw people into the 'F-Pool' when students get placed! Its a small pool in the F-hostel. So today it was my turn. I was actually eagerly waiting to be thrown into the pool :). There would be 4 guys lifting you, by your arms and legs, to swing you wildly, before throwing you into the pool. Some guys first held me by my legs, lifted me, and dipped me into the pool; head first. Then pulled me out, and threw me on a pile of sand nearby. Then on the count of three, I was again thrown into the pool! After this Veepi put Kunju into the pool( yea.. one guy was enuf for throwin our Kunju into the pool ;) ). Then we startd pickin guys randomly and throwing them into the pool. Everyone except for a few were thrown into the pool. And as it is Ramu's Bday today, he was given a good GPL before becoming wet.
But it was great fun falling into the F-pool. If you are in NITC you have to fall into that pool atleast once; otherwise you are missing something! (sorry gals of nitc)..
India-SriLanka Match's goin on...Chelsea-Wigan match later!Sessionals tomorrow!Time's runnin out!!

0 opinions:

 
©2009 Angad's Arena |