Freebies Galore

Who would spend his cash on something if he could get the same free!!This summer, I visited some sites on the web for free stuff! ;).
If you are in the US, then prolly you can live on the free stuff alone! seriously! But its a little difficult to find free stuff shipped to India.There are so many sites out there offering free samples of their products to customers. You just have to give them your address.
I first got the Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, and Windows server 2008 trial edition DVDs posted to my doorstep during the vacation. After that I signed up for the newsletter from some sites. And kept ordering whenever I found an interesting freebie. And this time when I came back home after about a month, there were a lot of envelopes waiting for me! DVDs (documentaries, full softwares, trial softwares), posters, cards, magazines etc! And all of them without spending anything.
So try them if you've got enough time (and no cash ;) ).
Links:
Freebie empire
Totally Free Stuff
Soprano
Ofree

[You may get irritated in the beginning coz most of the freebies are only for US residents.]

PS: Got placed in Amdocs today :)
1st sessionals starting from day after(monday)...have to start studying somethin :(

0 opinions:

 
©2009 Angad's Arena |