Its Vacation Time!! Looking for a hotel to stay??

Recently one of my friends, Amith had planned a trip to Mysore, with his family and wanted a good hotel to stay. He had tried calling few hotels there for booking. But there was no room vacant there for those days. And so he called me up, two days back, and asked if I knew of any good hotel in Mysore. I had no idea of hotels there; but I told him that I would ask some people and get back to him.
I called a few guys here, who had gone to Mysore earlier, but they didnt know much about hotels there. So took the help of one of my best friends - my Comp!
Searched on the net for hotels in Mysore. Then i came across this site - Hotels Combined.
It was so easy searching the site for hotels there! I just had to enter the city, the number of guests, and the date of accommodation. And the site gave a huge list of hotels! Most of them were sold out but there were still few hotels left. The site gave every detail you needed to know about the hotel, with the price, photos of the hotel, user reviews, and map showing its exact location too!
I immediately called up Amith and gave him details of some of the hotels and also the link to the site. He then booked rooms for himself. In the meantime I started searching the site for hotels in Mangalore and Calicut. And there were a few big hotels in both the cities that i had never heard of!Impressive!
Its Vacation time for most of the schools and if you are planning a tour and want to book rooms in any hotel, you've got to check this site! Its got hotels from all over the globe.
Anyways take care, have fun!

Other useful links:
Hotel Club
Lonely Planet
Side Step
Browse hotels by Country
Hotels in Mysore

2 opinions:

Anonymous said...

gr8 site u found dude... but den u get only all the big and star ones... not the middle ones where guys-with-not-so-much-cash can go to... still, gr8 job.

angad said...

No dude! There are a few cheap hotels in the listing too...There are hotels that cost less than a thousand a night too!

 
©2009 Angad's Arena |