The art of Tagging - Yes i'm weird!!

Last year,Parvathy had tagged me...So here I am,passing the tag...

The rules are simple:
1) Put down 8 random / weird / habitual facts about yourself..
2) Tag eight ppl.
3) Ask, bug, coax , bully them into taking up this tag :)

The last two rules are quite simple...but not the first one...Never gave
it a thought,though few ppl have called me a really weird person :P

Okay...let me list out some weird things about myself...
Hmmmm...

1.I toss black pepper into mouth like groundnuts. Weird enough??
I find really hard to eat chillies but can even chew pepper easily.

2.I sleep really late..most of the days at around 5 in the morning...and wake up at around 2 or 3 in the noon. Perhaps am the last person to wake up in the country!

3. I dont snore ;) cant think of many weird things abt myself now so writin down watevr i can thiknk of...

4. I can sit with many people on the same table and not listen to anythin the person sitting next to me is saying. If i feel that the topic is not relevant to me i can turn a deaf ear easily and go into my dream world ;) ...It has happened a lot of times with me that people around me suddenly burst out into laughter and then i find all of them staring at me, waiting for atleast a smile. I would then humbly ask them to repeat the funny part.

5. I bathe everyday, in the morning before goin to class. haha...thats actually a little weird when you stay in the hostel. Many guys in ny hostel would agree. :)

6.I am weird.

7.I am weird.

8.I am weird.

Sorry. Couldnt think of anything else!!
If you have found something weird about me, please write them in the comments section. ;)


Just wanted to finish this post. I had actually started writing this post long back. Then kept adding points whenever i could think of. Each time changing the first few words. In the beginning it was ' Yesterday, parvathy tagged me...'.Then it became'Few days back, parvathy tagged me'... then 'few months back'...and now 'Last year, Parvathy tagged me...'!!


And now its time to tag....this part is a lot easier..
1. Naru (Varun Narayanan) for defining bloggin to me...
2.Anna coz of whom i started blogging
3.JD for giving me company while blogging...we startd our blogs almost the same time...we used to discuss about our posts earlier...
4.Shanker who comes up with really gud posts...but only once on a blue moon day...
5.Mithun for his poems and jokes.
6.Mammen(Justin) who started recently.
7. Parvathy (i think i am not supposed to return the tag...but its ok...u dont have to tag 8 guys again..)
8.Kiruba...I thought i could save one tag for a blog i visit often, but for someone i dont personally know... and then thought why not keep it for some really famous blogger!! So Kiruba, here you go. Lets see how weird you really are!!


Pfff...

4 opinions:

Quest said...

4) is it a result of attending classes in colg? :)

6,7,8 are 3 really weird facts ;)

Abt me: the name is Amit, 2008 EEE

angad said...

@viajero
haha...could very well be :)

Neethu said...

Ha U tuk d tag after 1 yr??keep blogging!cheers!

angad said...

yea...lol...was stuck with the first part of the post for quite some time!

 
©2009 Angad's Arena |