Classes at NIIT

After wastin 2 months of my vacn on this blog,im
now goin for asp.net classes at niit.(I hate to go for classes
when it rains;perfect weather to sleep in your bed cuddling
a pillow.)

The classes startd about a week back.There are 5 of them
learnin wid me.One of them is teachin in the school where
i studied(KV 2,Mlore),and another lady was one of the
faculty at aptech when i had gone there to learn java
last year(which ive completely forgotten now)...The rest
of them are also elder to me.

So far every day the ma'am at niit has asked a
have-you-learnt question.One day it was 'have you learnt
vb.net earlier?'The other day- have you learnt php;or asp,
vb and so on...All of shook our heads to all the questions.The only
difference between me and the rest of the class was that they shake
their head up and down and i do it left to right.

And then ma'am looks at me and smiles...tryin to scare me.Her
smile shouts"its going to be very difficult for you"into
my ears...And to add to all that after every class she tells
us that so far it was easy,and its only going to get more
and more complicated...

hmmmmm....
Lets see how it goes...3 more weeks...puff...

2 opinions:

Mrbk30 said...

Very Informative blog thank you for sharing. Keep sharing.

Best software training institute in Chennai. Make your career development the best by learning software courses.

Xamarin Training Course in Chennai
Best Docker Training in Chennai
azure training in chennai

Block said...

I wish to show thanks to you just for bailing me out of this particular
trouble.As a result of checking through the net and meeting
techniques that were not productive, I thought my life was done.
dba course in chennai
java training institute in chennai
node js course in chennai

 
©2009 Angad's Arena |