Bloggers...Save your template now!!!

All bloggers out there...if you haven't saved your blog template yet,
do it now.I was fiddlin wid the html code of my blog today,and some error
occurred and i wasnt able to open my page using intenet explorer...but it
worked with firefox...I tried removin all the javascripts i had added to my page...
but it didnt work...so i clicked on revert to classic template...But just before doing that
i copied all the code into my notepad...
When I changed to classic template...it worked perfectly on all the browsers...
but I had lost all my widgets...the slide,the chatbox,the clock...all of them...
All the page elements i had added were gone...
I was so frustrated!!!I had spent days searching for all of them...and
lost them with just one click!!I could switch back to my old template
bcoz i had copied the template seconds before changing it...and I did that only because a few days back JD had lost
all his widgets to a similar mistake...Thank god ;)
So after i got all my widgets back,i first downloaded my template...and if you
havent do it now!!

2 opinions:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the advice !
I can help out i mean it happened to me so I understand your frustration.
Good luck Angad !

angad said...

ya i know..its really frustratin

 
©2009 Angad's Arena |