Its over! am an engineer now!!! ;)


Back in my room after the last end-sem exam. It was on my global elective - 'human resource management'. I shall remember the day - 12 may '09 - as the last day I sat in a classroom, and its gonna remain so for a long time - atleast a year or a couple.

This is perhaps the first time I'm not so excited after writing the last of an exam series. Now the only work remaining here is to get 'no dues' certificates from different departments, hostels, and labs. I hate standing in long queues!

So that's all you've got to do to become an engineer?! ;)

PS: did you know that the 'zoozoos' in the latest vodaphone ads shown during ipl, are not animated but real human beings dressed in suits?!! Dont trust me?? Google it! I too didn't believe it first when kavi sent me a mail about it.

3 opinions:

Paro said...

True, this time around am not actually looking forward to finishing off my exams...Hmmm...
And about zoozoos, they have their making of zoozoo video on the net.They have a dedicated Facebook community sharing those,Must watch! :)
On a parting note, all the best and Keep blogging! :)

angad said...

yea will check that...im not on facebook...but will do it from another profile :)
yea...all the best to you too...
and nice to see u back bloggin!

angad said...

hey! thanks buddy...
u too do well!

 
©2009 Angad's Arena |