My sleeping habits

Frankly its really bad...Im more like an owl nowadays..
For the last 3 months Ive been sleeping at 330 am
and waking up at 1130-12noon...I must have slept for
more than a month, out of the 3 months vacation that I had.
And now all my neighbours and relatives know abt this...

The other day I was playing cs on my comp and the power
went off.It was around 2 in the night and I was still wide
awake.I didnt know what to do..No comp,no tv,nobody to talk to...
Wasnt in the mood to read a book too...
I then switched on the emergency lamp and lie down on
my bed,but wasnt sleepy at all.
Luckily the electricity was back in 15 mins...and i continued gaming :D...

Ive no idea what im gonna do at colg which will be reopenin
soon...and we have classes from 8am... :(

yaaawwwnnnnn.....

0 opinions:

 
©2009 Angad's Arena |