Inspired! ;)

PRANKS! I love pulling some pranks on my friends, sometimes on total strangers too! Today I got to witness one; a couple of strangers fooling a third stanger!! :)

This morning I was walking towards Magarpatta junction looking for an auto. The Pune Sholapur highway was abuzz with vehicles as usual. Walking along the footpath, I was spotting the people I see everyday; people I've seen over a hundred times, yet strangers. The cobbler was there, sitting under the banyan tree, trying to polish someone's shoes into a mirror. Next to him there was an 'astrologer' predicting future for another guy. I bet both of them were confused! ;)

Walking further ahead, there were many small shops on the roadside. I noticed a guy walking a few metres ahead of me suddenly slowing down looking at the ground. Bending down, he picked something, and continued walking.

"HEY!!" couple of small boys come running towards him shouting. My guess is that their parents work in one of the shops along the road, as I've seen them there earlier in the area. The boys rush towards the man and tell him something; one of them pointing at his hand. The guy then slowly handed over a wallet; that he had picked few seconds back, looks around him and walks; this time much faster. The boys had placed the wallet there and were waiting for their prey; and its not at all difficult to find one!

The lil boys celebrate their triumph with a Hi-five, and go back... and inspired, I started thinking of something mischievous I could do. :) Will update as soon as something happens ;)

0 opinions:

 
©2009 Angad's Arena |