Computer age? Ofcourse it is!

The stone, copper, bronze and iron ages are long gone. They say we're now in the 'computer age'. Would another name be more appropriate? Something like 'Space age' or 'Nuclear age' ?

Whatever you think, my vote would surely go for what it is popularly known as. Especially 'coz of something that happened recently.

I was at home in Mangalore, having dinner with my cousins. My lil cousins were testing their spellings. After few words (which included even PSP and GTA :) ), Chotu asked his younger brother, Riki the spelling of cartoon network. He thought for sometime and then said,
"C .. A .. R .. T .. O .. O .. N -space bar..."!!! SPACE BAR!!!

All the jaws in the room in the room dropped except one that continued with the spelling "N-E-T-W-..."

PS: Source of cartoon: home.planet.nl

2 opinions:

Paro said...

Oh GOD! Seriously!!! this world IS no more where we grew up!

angad said...

yea...i remember the days when my small hand video game and toy plane were my prized possessions...:)

 
©2009 Angad's Arena |