I,Me,Myself

Hey bloggers out there...im a new blogger...not new to bloggin world xactly..
i read a lot of blogs...one of my friends told me dat its real fun
bloggin and dat i should try it...

havin 3 months vacation and got nothin to do, i thought i should giv it a try...
actually dis isnt my first blog..in first year, we had to make one as part of an assignment...but then i never opened it once the assignment was done.. and yes, i forgot the passwd too... ;)

K... sum lines abt myself...I m a fun lovin person...and i think
d real fun lies in taking risks and also in doin mischiefs...;)...by risks i
mean well calculated risks...not just doin sumthin stupid without
thinkin abt the consequences...and d mischiefs must cause harm
neither to u not to any other guy...

Im currently doin my engineerin at NIT Calicut...just finished my
second yr...did my schoolin in Kendriya Vidyalaya, 11th and 12th at St Aloysius PU college,m'lore...
and here's hw u can contact me:
email addr:angadkarunan@gmail.com
angad930@yahoo.co.in

or u can just leave ur thoughts in the comments section.

1 opinions:

Unknown said...

Hi!! pls let me know, where u inserted ur slide code. I tried to put it in right panel of my blog. But failed. Size became a problem.
www.jagan123.blogspot.com

 
©2009 Angad's Arena |